Calling Passionate Teachers
Join our talented team of Online Educators developing and delivering quality educational lessons and be at the forefront of the online educational world. Teach from home using our state-of-the-art online learning platform and provide outstanding instruction to our aspiring students!
We welcome interest from potential teachers who share the enthusiasm and belief that all students should be given the opportunity to fulfil their potential in a safe environment in an atmosphere of growth and a strong culture of learning.
We are open to applications throughout the year, and interviews will be held whenever we identify a need in a specific subject area. As a result, we would strongly recommend that you apply early.
Applications of interest can be made to email@example.com
We are currently looking for...
Our criteria for hiring teachers includes the following:
- Strong subject knowledge
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willingness to self-reflect and improve
- Adeptness in engaging with their students by capturing their attention
- Demonstrate commitment to promoting high levels of literacy and numeracy
- Awareness of the importance of safeguarding in an online teaching environment
- Qualifications that fulfil UK national requirements (i.e., at least a degree and QTS)
- Potential to plan and deliver outstanding, well-structured and stimulating lessons
- Ability to set attainable high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students
Teachers will be expected to deliver lessons which include the following:
- A range of formative assessments including Assessment for Learning
- Differentiated work that facilitates energised focus and enthused learning
- Good structure with activities organised and linked to the learning objectives
- Expertise in the subject and the ability to promote critical and high-level thinking
- A combination of whole-class teaching, collaborative tasks as well as independent work
Successful Candidates will:
- Communicate effectively with parents, colleagues, and management
- Take pride and effort in preparing and delivering outstanding lessons
- Attend online staff meetings and parent-teacher events when necessary
- Be responsible for setting and correcting homework, tests, etc. as necessary
- Have a pleasant and lively personality with an optimistic and positive attitude
- Commit to and Support the Values and Ethos of Thomas Keith Independent School
- Take an active role in improving their own teaching, welcoming advice and feedback
- Develop meaningful professional relationships with colleagues, students, and parents
- Use our teacher portal to upload presentations and resources for students to use during the year
Staff Benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities for progression where appropriate
- Ability to work from home in a comfortable environment
- Religious holidays including the end of Ramadan and Eid
- A firm commitment to staff well-being and work-life balance
- Pedagogical development through a comprehensive CPD programme
- Work with a talented team committed towards a high-quality educational programme
At Thomas Keith Independent School, we are absolutely committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our students and expect all staff and volunteers (teaching and support) to share the same level of commitment. During recruitment, we will conduct an enhanced DBS check, pursue overseas police checks (where relevant), request evidence of qualifications, and pursue employment history references. Staff responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students with whom he/she comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy at all times.